Cookie and Advertising Policy
Cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as beacons, scripts, and tags, are small bits of code, usually stored on a user's computer hard drive or device, which enable a website to "personalize" itself for each user by remembering information about the user's visit to the website.
AceSpace Cookies (First Party Cookies)
We also use third-party analytics cookies to gain insight into how our visitors use the Sites, to find out what works and what doesn't, to optimize and improve our Sites and to ensure we continue to be interesting and relevant. The data we gather includes which web pages you have viewed, which referring/exit pages you have entered and left from, which platform type you have used, date and time stamp information and details such as the number of clicks you make on a given page, your mouse movements and scrolling activity, the search words you use and the text you type while using our Sites. We also make use of analytics cookies as part of our online advertising campaigns to learn how users interact with our Sites after they have been shown an online advertisement, which may include advertisements on third-party websites.
Our partners, who provide certain features on our Sites or display advertising based on your browsing activity, also use Local Storage such as HTML5, to collect and store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage.
Mobile Devices, Anonymous Device Identifiers, and Hashed IDs
We and/or data providers that we have engaged may collect and store a unique identifier matched to your mobile device, in order to deliver customized ads or content while you use applications or surf the internet, or to identify you in a unique manner across other devices or browsers. In order to customize these ads or content, we or a third-party data partner may collect de-identified demographic or other data about you which you have either voluntarily submitted to us, e.g., your email address, or to has been passively collected from you, such as your device identifier or IP address, where permitted. However, we will share your email address solely in hashed, non-human readable form.
Opting out of cookies and tracking technologies
First Party Cookies
If you'd rather we didn't use AceSpace cookies when you visit us, click here for information on how to configure your browser settings to reject cookies. Please note, disabling these types of cookies will result in limited functionality of our Sites and services.
Third Party Cookies
If you would like to opt-out of third-party cookies, here are some options:
- If you would like to generally (i.e. not just for this Site) opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website or click here.
- In order to control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you may download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available here. To control the collection of data for analytical advertising purposes by Google Analytics Advertising, you may also visit the Google Ad Settings page here. Please remember that changing your settings with certain browsers and ad networks will not carry your privacy choices across browsers and other ad network.
- You can also delete all cookies that are already on your computer's hard drive by searching for and deleting files with "cookie" in it.
If you no longer wish to receive interest-based advertising on your mobile applications, please refer to your device’s operating system settings and follow instructions below.
- iOS users: To use the "Limit Ad-Tracking" option, follow the instructions provided by Apple here: Apple Support Center.
- You may want to consider downloading the DAA AppChoices Mobile App to manage online behavioral advertising technology.
If you no longer wish to receive interest-based advertising on your mobile device browser, you can follow the steps outlined above for first party cookies and third party cookies.
We currently do not employ technology that recognizes “do-not-track” signals from your browser. Please keep in mind that, without cookies, you may not have access to certain features on our Sites, including access to your profile/account and certain personalized content. Removing all cookies from your computer could also affect your subsequent visits to certain websites, including our Sites, by requiring that, for example, you enter your login name when you return to that website. Please note that even if you opt-out, you will still see ads, but they will not be targeted based upon the information collected through these tracking technologies.